7. Exercising Personal Data Access, Correct or Remove Rights
Applicants may exercise their right to access, correct or delete data collected.
To exert their rights, to access, modify or delete their personal data, applicants can contact email@example.com
* Excluded China, will follow the local relevant laws and regulations.
Country specific :
1. “I hereby express the consent for processing my personal data included in my job application for the purposes of the current and future recruitment procedures conducted by Schneider Electric Polska Sp. z o.o. or other companies from the Schneider Electric Group, according to the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws dated 2002, No. 101, section 926, unified text, as amended)”
2. “I express the consent for sending my personal data abroad for the purposes of entering them in the Schneider Electric Group applicants database which is available to all companies of the Schneider Electric group worldwide. ” (if you agree with this point please print this document and send us signed on firstname.lastname@example.org
In Denmark, the Danish Data Protection Act ("Persondataloven") implements EU Directive 95/46 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The applicant must be informed of the applicable legislation by which his or her personal data is protected.
Pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD):
- Schneider Electric España, S.A. informs you that we will incorporate your personal data to a computer file that belongs to that company to carry out the activities of staff selection. The said file will be conveniently registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency Registry.
- Your personal data will be kept and managed with duly confidentiality, and applying computer security measures pursuant to applicable regulations to prevent inappropriate data access or use, manipulation, damage or loss.
- You can exercise your right to access, modify and delete your personal data by regular mail (1) or electronic mail (2), pursuant to the terms of the LOPD.
- By submitting your data, you declare it is accurate and true, and expressly consent to the management and communication of it, if applicable, to Schneider Group companies, located inside or outside Spain, for the above-mentioned purposes.
(1) Address: Bac de Roda, 52, 08019 Barcelona
(2) Address: email@example.com